Prepare for the CompTIA A+ part 1 and 2 examinations. Review basic computer hardware, operating systems, PC components, networking, security, laptops, and printers. Learn the skills necessary to install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot these items, plus customer service and communication skills.
- Identify hardware components and various interfaces and explain their purpose
- Evaluate and select appropriate components for custom configuration
- Identify types of network cables and connectors
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components
- Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated imaging process
- Demonstrate professionalism, attention to customer satisfaction and effective customer relation skills.