This 5-day hands-on course is designed to prepare students for the 220-802 A+ exam. It focuses on supporting Microsoft Windows, configuring SOHO networks with internet access, troubleshooting, and mobile devices such as smartphones. This courseware bears the seal of CompTIA Approved Quality Content. This seal signifies this content covers 100% of the exam objectives and implements important instructional design principles. CompTIA recommends multiple learning tools to help increase coverage of the learning objectives. The contents of this training material were created for the CompTIA A+ Certification 220-802 exam covering the 2012 Edition A+ certification exam objectives.
- Manage and optimize Windows using command line tools and administrative consoles
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a typical SOHO network
- Use anti-virus tools to prevent and recover from malware infections
- Configure access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls
- Diagnose and resolve Windows, PC hardware, network, and printer troubleshooting scenarios
- Configure mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets