Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. The Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network professionals need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Design and implement functional networks.
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
• Troubleshoot network problems.
• Support the creation of virtualized networks.