AWS Academy Cloud Architecting covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course teaches students how to optimize use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
• Use AWS services to make infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
• Use AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
• Increase performance and reduce cost of a cloud infrastructure built on AWS
• Use the AWS Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures that use AWS solutions