In this course, students will present the dissertation oral defense to the Dissertation Committee and DDR (Dean of Doctoral Research).
By the end of this course, the student should know or be able to:
- To develop an understanding of the underlying concepts of academic research
- To apply these research concepts to the modifications required for dissertation deliverables
- To finalize your Dissertation Manuscript in full with your entire committee and gain the approval of
every Committee Member
- To prepare a PowerPoint presentation of your manuscript for use during the Oral Defense
- To participate and pass the Oral Defense.