Wireless Ethical Hacking training course by TONEX provides an in-depth, hands-on comprehensive information on wireless security and Penetration, Testing, and Defenses on wireless systems. Learn Penetration Testing using Kali Linux, security flagship ethical hacking tools and methods, designed and written by the Kali Linux developers. Wireless Ethical Hacking intensive labs give you in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the wireless security systems including Wi-Fi ethical hacking including: 802.11n , 802.11ac/ad, 802.11ax , Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, GSM/CDMA hacking, UMTS 3G, LTE 4G, and 5G wireless ethical hacking and more. You will learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a wireless system. Attendees will also learn about Penetration Testing and Countermeasures, Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. Laptop Required: Throughout the course, students will participate in hands-on exercises after booting into a live Linux environment based on the Kali distribution. A bootable CD will be distributed in the class for all students.
- Understand the fundamentals of wireless networks and their vulnerabilities.
- Learn ethical hacking principles and the importance of responsible disclosure.
- Explore common wireless security protocols and their weaknesses.
- Master the use of ethical hacking tools for wireless penetration testing.
- Develop skills in identifying and exploiting wireless network vulnerabilities.
- Gain knowledge of encryption techniques and their application in wireless security.
- Learn best practices for securing wireless networks and mitigating potential threats.
- Understand the legal and ethical considerations of wireless ethical hacking.
- Practice hands-on exercises to reinforce theoretical concepts.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in wireless security.