Smart Grid Cybersecurity Training course will cover the important aspects of cybersecurity in smart grids. The training consists of detailed information about smart power systems, recent technologies toward the smart grids, potential threats and vulnerabilities in smart grids and security assessment in smart grids in order to advance the knowledge of audience about the cybersecurity in smart grids. Upon the completion of the training, you will learn how to prevent the threats at the first hand. Moreover, you will be trained to identify the potential threats in smart grids, how to detect the threats in smart grid components such as SCADA systems, customer side, transmission and distribution levels.
- Understand the fundamentals of smart grid technology and its components.
- Identify potential cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities in smart grid systems.
- Learn the principles of secure communication and data integrity in smart grid networks.
- Explore encryption techniques and protocols used in smart grid cybersecurity.
- Understand risk assessment and management strategies specific to smart grid environments.
- Learn about authentication and access control mechanisms in smart grid systems.
- Explore incident response and recovery procedures for smart grid cybersecurity incidents.
- Understand regulatory frameworks and standards relevant to smart grid cybersecurity.
- Explore emerging trends and technologies in the field of smart grid cybersecurity.
- Participate in hands-on exercises to apply theoretical knowledge to practical scenarios.