ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Controls Training by Tonex is a comprehensive course that provides learners with the knowledge and skills they need to implement, manage, and continually improve information security controls in their organization. The course is delivered by experienced and knowledgeable instructors who use a variety of teaching methods to ensure that learners retain the information they learn. These methods include lectures, discussions, case studies, and hands-on exercises.
- Understand the key principles of information security as outlined in ISO/IEC 27002.
- Identify and explain the different categories of information security controls.
- Learn how to assess and prioritize information security risks within an organization.
- Explore the implementation of physical and environmental security measures.
- Gain knowledge about access control mechanisms and their role in information security.
- Examine the importance of information security policies and procedures.
- Understand the role of cryptography in securing information and communications.
- Explore security issues related to network architecture and communication channels.
- Learn about security in software development and application security best practices.
- Understand the importance of incident management and response in information security.
- Explore the concept of business continuity and its relationship to information security.
- Learn about compliance and the legal aspects of information security management.