Industrial Control System (ICS) and SCADA Cybersecurity Training by Tonex will help you to support and defend your industrial control system to operate in a threat-free environment and become resilient against emerging cybersecurity threats.
Cyberattacks on critical infrastructures and industrial control systems — especially Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) — are becoming more common for organization and governments. These types of attacks can severely impact service, data integrity, compliance and public safety. Therefore, organizations need to implement a cybersecurity approach to identify risks and manage them in order to ensure the protection of industrial control systems. Tonex has been providing professional seminars, workshops, detailed courses and consulting services in security area since 1993 and has established a unique structure which has been proven to be most successful for utility organizations and stakeholders. Industrial Control System (ICS) and SCADA Cybersecurity training is designed by our professionals in cybersecurity and power system area to use standard cybersecurity approaches that can be implemented to ICS and SCADA which will last for a long time.
- Understand the fundamentals of Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Identify the key components and architecture of SCADA systems
- Comprehend the importance of cybersecurity in industrial environments
- Learn common cyber threats targeting ICS and SCADA systems
- Explore risk assessment and vulnerability analysis in ICS
- Implement security measures for protecting SCADA networks
- Understand secure coding practices for ICS applications
- Learn incident response and recovery strategies for ICS cyber incidents
- Explore regulatory frameworks and compliance standards in ICS cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience with tools and techniques for securing ICS and SCADA systems