ICS Cybersecurity training is designed for security professionals and control system engineers in order to provide them with advanced cybersecurity skills and knowledge in order to protect the Industrial Control System (ICS) and keep their industrial operation environment secure against cyber threats.
Tonex as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years is now announcing ICS Cybersecurity training which helps you protect your ICS via special publication National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) for control systems based on Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS) or the other control system configurations. Tonex has served industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops and exclusively designed courses in cybersecurity area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on ICS Cybersecurity. This comprehensive training provides a detailed overview of Industrial Control Systems (ICS), typical system topologies and architectures, different types of threats and vulnerabilities to industrial systems, and gives a step by step procedure to mitigate the associated risks and maintain the security of your control system.
- Understand the fundamentals of Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- Identify common vulnerabilities in ICS environments.
- Implement security measures to protect ICS components and networks.
- Learn best practices for securing SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems.
- Explore risk assessment and mitigation strategies specific to ICS.
- Develop skills for incident detection and response in ICS environments.
- Gain knowledge of regulatory frameworks and standards related to ICS cybersecurity.
- Understand the role of encryption and authentication in securing ICS communication.
- Explore case studies of real-world ICS cyber attacks and their resolutions.
- Participate in hands-on exercises to apply cybersecurity concepts in an ICS context.