Cybersecurity in Logistic and Supply Chain Management is a 2-day workshop training course. This workshop provides the knowledge and skills to apply cybersecurity principles in logistic and supply chain management. Participants learn techniques and strategies on how to protect data storage digital footprints from cyber-attacks. This includes how to more securely incorporate commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment into the logistics industry along with the IoT.
Also learn about the benefits of properly training company employees to be aware of cyber threats, using multi-factor authentication and strong passwords, keeping software up-to-date to prevent security vulnerabilities, investing in cybersecurity applications, and the importance of frequently backing up files on the cloud to protect them from ransomware.
- Understand the role of cybersecurity in the context of logistic and supply chain management.
- Identify potential cyber threats and vulnerabilities in logistic and supply chain systems.
- Learn best practices for securing logistics and supply chain networks and data.
- Explore the integration of cybersecurity measures into existing logistic and supply chain processes.
- Develop skills in risk assessment and management specific to logistic and supply chain cybersecurity.
- Examine case studies and real-world examples of cybersecurity incidents in logistics and supply chain scenarios.
- Gain knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance standards related to cybersecurity in the logistics industry.
- Acquire skills in incident response and recovery in the context of logistic and supply chain cyber incidents.
- Collaborate on practical exercises and simulations to apply cybersecurity principles to logistic and supply chain scenarios.
- Enhance awareness of emerging trends and technologies in logistic and supply chain cybersecurity.