Car Digital Forensic Training Bootcamp, Automotive Digital Forensic Training is a 4-day combo training and consulting services for law enforcement, government agencies, military and organizations.Automotive forensics or car forensics is a branch of digital forensics dealing with recovery of digital records, vehicle subsystem logs, evidence, data stored in automotive subsystems and modules, networks and messages sent across operating systems.Vehicles with a CAN (Controller Area Network) bus network enable ECU (electronic control units) to communicate which each other without a host computer. Vehicle and automotive modules such as Black Box, ECM, ECU, EDR use CAN bus and other In-Vehicle Networks (IVNs) to operate on, send broadcasted messages across these network and can be digitally recovered under forensically sound conditions.
Participants will learn how to conduct forensic analysis on cars and automotive systems and become certified and specializes in the analysis and forensic examination of ECU’s. Clusters, Keys and built-in OEM GPS Satellite Navigation systems, WiFi, Bluetooth, Infotainment or Telematics systems: solid and robust method to recover and analyze forensic data from all vehicle modules and ECUs using simple hardware, software and other tools such as Wireshark.
- Understand the fundamentals of digital forensics in the context of automotive systems.
- Learn the techniques for acquiring digital evidence from in-car electronic systems.
- Explore the unique challenges and considerations in automotive digital forensics.
- Gain proficiency in using specialized tools for car digital forensic analysis.
- Examine the legal and ethical aspects of automotive digital forensic investigations.
- Understand the architecture and communication protocols of modern automotive systems.
- Learn to analyze and interpret data from onboard computers and vehicle networks.
- Develop skills in recovering and preserving digital evidence from automotive electronic control units.
- Explore case studies and real-world scenarios to enhance practical application of knowledge.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in automotive digital forensics.