This 5-Day CompTIA Authorized Security+ course prepares students to pass the Security+ Exam from CompTIA through a combination of lecture, review, drill sessions, extensive mentoring, practice questions and answer sessions. We are a CompTIA Authorized Training Provider using courseware that is constantly updated to make sure we are covering and synchronized with the latest exam objectives. We will provide the right amount of training needed for you to Test with Confidence. Each attendee will have the opportunity to take the Security+ certification exam on the last day of class. The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify risk and participate in risk mitigation activities, provide infrastructure, application, operational and information security, apply security controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability, identify appropriate technologies and products, and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Know the technologies and uses of encryption standards and products.
- Identify network and host-based security technologies and practices.
- Describe how remote access security is enforced.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.