This is an intense, 5-day, Instructor-Led, authorized CompTIA A+ Certification course that prepares students to pass the A+ Exam from CompTIA. This is achieved through a combination of lecture, review, drill sessions, extensive mentoring, practice questions and answer sessions. We are a CompTIA Authorized Training Provider using courseware that is constantly updated to make sure we are covering and synchronized with the latest exam objectives. Each attendee will have the opportunity to take the A+ certification exam on the last day of class.
CompTIA A+ certification validates foundation-level knowledge and skills necessary for a career in IT support. It is the starting point for a career. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. Our 5-day A+ bootcamp will provide you with a fast proven method for mastering all of the A+ domains. If you are looking to pass the A+ Exam, you found the right place. This 5-day bootcamp is geared for the government, military and contractors seeking 8570 compliance. Classes are scheduled across the USA and also live online.
Have a group of 5 or more people? Let us know and we can deliver a PRIVATE SESSION at your location.
- The top CompTIA A+ training in the industry
- Instruction by a high-level Certified CompTIA expert
- A+ Courseware - continually updated
- Practice and skill development
- A+ practice questions & quizzes
- Class Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 daily
- Snacks and beverages provided daily
- A+ exam voucher included
- Free exam retake if needed
- Attendees can test on the last day of class to achieve the A+ certification
Upon completion of the CompTIA A+ course, you will demonstrate competence and learn to master:
- Identify types and characteristics of PC and laptop components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices
- Install and configure peripheral devices and system components
- Install and configure print devices
- Install and configure wired and wireless LAN links and internet access devices
- Perform basic PC maintenance while working safely and responsibly