Star Secure Programmer Expert- Java is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threats.
- Securing Java Applications against threats.
- Applying security principles associated with java.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modeling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.