If your organization creates a positive learning culture that focuses on developing people, it will not only weather difficult times better than most, but will flourish in an ultracompetitive global market.
In this course, you'll be introduced to organizational learning and its benefits to your organization. You'll examine the role of training, knowledge management, and technology in developing employees, and learn about the pivotal role of the continuous learning. By exploring the essential elements and indicators of a self-development culture, the course prepares you to assess your current workplace and determine how conducive it is to learning. Developing talent will increase your competitiveness and create more satisfied, goal-oriented employees which leads to a more profitable organization.
Learning That Drives Positive Change
- recognize the levels of organizational learning
- differentiate between training and learning in an organization
- list the activities involved in effective knowledge management
- identify aspects of holistic thinking and integrated learning opportunities
- identify examples that show capacity for change and focus on collaboration
- identify elements of personal commitment in a learning culture
- identify necessary factors to create a positive learning atmosphere