As a customer service representative (CSR), creating a support culture that focuses on your customers' needs is key. In this course, you'll learn how to enhance your interactions with customers to project service excellence. You'll explore how to establish effective customer relationships that involve customers in problem solving. Finally, you'll discover how to improve communication for a better client service (CS) in a cross-cultural customer support center or help desk environment.
Ensuring CSR Service Excellence
- recognize examples of customer support provided with an excellent service attitude
- identify personal methods of projecting an excellent service attitude
- recognize examples of techniques for establishing effective customer relationships
- recognize the steps to encourage customer involvement in problem solving
- match the methods used for effective cross-cultural communication to examples
- recognize how language barriers can impact your communications with customers