One key digital innovation that is associated with increased smartphone usage is the use of mobile apps. It's estimated that mobile device users are using apps 90% of the time their devices are in use, which represents a huge marketing opportunity. That's why if your organization doesn't have a marketing strategy for tapping into the mobile app market, you're already behind.
In this course, you'll learn about the importance of mobile marketing and of planning a mobile app strategy. You'll explore the different types of apps available, how to create marketing strategies to target each type, as well as the elements of a mobile app development framework.
Planning an Effective Mobile App Strategy
- Planning an Effective Mobile App Strategy
- recognize the importance of adopting a mobile app strategy in today's business world
- recognize examples of the types of mobile apps typically created for customers, depending on your business and goals
- identify typical characteristics of mobile apps for employees of your business or enterprise
- identify potential topics to include in an App Development Framework to standardize the development of employee apps within your organization
- match the stages of mobile app development with the activities that take place in each stage
- identify some of the decisions your organization will face related to your mobile app strategy
- Knowledge Check: Planning a Mobile Strategy