Motivation is what drives people to accomplish things. Without motivation, things simply would not get done. As a leader, your capacity for inspiration and motivation plays a key role in the success of your organization. Motivating your team requires an understanding of what can inspire and drive each individual. This course provides you with an understanding of why inspiring and motivating strategies are important as a leader. It also provides you with practical techniques to help you inspire employees to work together toward the goals of your organization.
Inspiring Motivation in Your Employees
- identify common misconceptions about motivation
- recognize tactics that encourage intrinsic motivation
- recognize how to involve, validate, and develop employees
- recognize actions that use workplace systems to encourage motivation
- identify methods of encouraging motivation in individual employees
- use techniques to enhance your employees' motivation