Social media is one of the most vital technologies companies can use to attract, connect with, and retain customers. If you want to meet customers where they are, that's the place to be.
In this course, you'll learn why social media is such an important tool of persuasion for businesses. You'll explore how companies use social media today as a key component of a persuasive communication strategy. You'll also learn how to analyze your organization's social media channels and marketing strategies to strengthen and maintain your relationship with your customers.
Leveraging Social Media for Persuasive Communication
- Leveraging Social Media for Persuasive Communication
- identify factors that make social media desirable as an outlet for persuasive communications
- recognize the importance of conducting an audit of your organization's social media channels before launching any new campaigns
- identify your organization's current social media strategy as a baseline for understanding how to move it to a more effective level
- identify tips and strategies to ensure your organization's online identity presents it in a positive manner
- recognize social media tools that can be used in place of or to augment traditional marketing research strategies
- identify some of the challenges and risks associated with using social media platforms as part of your organization's persuasive communication strategy
- Knowledge Check: Your Social Media Landscape