Human-computer interaction (HCI) deals with how people and automated systems interact and communicate with each other. It's quickly moving far beyond the field of gaming and entertainment, and into the business environment. In fact, as more devices are connected and automatically carrying out tasks, HCI is being utilized by businesses to add value to their enterprise in many different ways.
In this course, you'll learn about enhancing the customer experience through HCI and explore possible customer barriers and technical limitations involved. You'll also learn to recognize best practices for developing HCI applications and identify current HCI trends. This course covers the benefits, challenges, best practices, and trends of HCI.
Enhancing the Customer Experience with HCI
- recognize the ways HCI can enhance the customer experience
- recognize common customer barriers to HCI
- recognize some of the technical HCI challenges your organization may face
- identify best practices for designing and developing HCI applications
- identify current trends in HCI development and application
- Knowledge Check: Gaining Value with Human-computer Interaction (HCI)