Q/CA Qualified Certification & Accreditation Administrator Certification Class Certificate of Mastery CoM and SUT Exam
- Qualified RMF Risk Management Framework, Intense, highly concentrated, risk training necessary to achieve the in-depth knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to enforce Information Assurance and Cybersecurity requirements, apply Information System Security (INFOSEC)
- Methodologies and facilitate certification and accreditation (C&A) activities
- Provide an in-depth explanation of each control identified in NIST 800-53, Rev. 4 and CNSSI 1253
- Describe the appropriate testing method, associated supporting evidence (known as artifacts), and how to test and validate DoD systems and infrastructure.
- Concentrates on methods used to validate DoD IA Controls as those contained in NIST 800-53, Rev. 4 and CNSSI 1253.