Out-of-bounds Write can result in corruption of data, a crash, or code execution. This course introduces ways to identify and mitigate this security weakness, referenced as CWE-787 by the 2020 CWE Top 25.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify and mitigate Out-of-Bounds vulnerabilities
- Apply techniques for spotting weaknesses through code review, testing and best practices.
- Recognize their potential impact Out-of-Bounds Write errors have
- Apply coding best practices
- Test your application to detect Out-of-Bounds Write errors