- 5-Day Network+ certification course
- Expert training by a certified Network+ instructor
- Washington DC Metro classroom locations in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Network+ classes are also offered as onsite training for groups of 5 or more students
- Phoenix TS' Network+ boot camp satisfies the training and certification requirements for the IAT Level I role according to the DoD Directive 8570
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- The network+ certification course also follows NICE framework
The course is designed to prepare students for the Network+ exam. Students will learn about networking basics, understanding ports and protocols, routing and switching connectors and media, networking technologies, wireless networking, SOHO networks, network optimization and monitoring, network access, network security, and troubleshooting.