Students will learn how to develop and apply facilitation techniques to support their team at every stage of the team life cycle. Students will enhance their interpersonal competencies and observational abilities to deal with disruptions and more. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Apply techniques to encourage participation and reach consensus
- Utilize facilitative questioning techniques
- Recognize indicators to facilitate each stage of the team process
- Deal constructively with disruptions and typical problem behavior
- Implement interventions appropriately
- Plan and run a focused discussion, meeting or event