This course is designed to help candidates prepare for sitting the ISACA CISM certification examination. By taking this course and obtaining CISM certification, your experience and skills in supporting the information security needs of your organization will be validated. Securing the organization’s information is a critical business objective in today’s business environment. The information that an organization depends on to be successful can be at risk from numerous sources. By effectively managing information security, you can address these risks and ensure the organization remains healthy and competitive in the marketplace. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- implement an information security program.
- oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.