Students will learn to understand the mechanics of the organization – reading and interpreting financials, making sound business decisions, and setting a course – while also developing the skills to guide and direct your workforce. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Recognize the importance of the big picture in business planning
- Leverage financial information to make sound business decisions
- Identify the importance of other financial levers to your business
- Understand the importance of ethics on long-term business success
- Appreciate how business etiquette affects your organizational success