MTI College's Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 courses prepare graduates for a career in system administration. Successful graduates will be able to design, administer, secure, and troubleshoot PC networks utilizing Windows Server operating systems automation tools such as Windows PowerShell. Classes use Microsoft approved curriculum that is designed to help students prepare for the rigorous Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of terminology and functions for network operating systems and network services in a business network.
- Install and upgrade desktop and server operating systems, and configure services, protocols, and access per client specifications.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve network problems utilizing the appropriate tools, utilities and resources.
- Employ learning strategies necessary to obtain Windows Server 2016 MCSA certification
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Identify network security risks and construct strategies for effective network security