Best Practices for Managing Configuration Changes|Implementing information system changes usually results in some adjustment to the system configuration. It is critical to ensure that the adjustments to the system configuration do not adversely affect the security of the information system.
This 2-hour seminar with Mark is focused on highlighting the importance of configuration management, change management, and its effect on system security.
- Examines why organizations need change management
- Addresses challenges in addressing changes in people, process, and technology
- Defines how to implement well-defined configuration management process that integrates information security
- Satisfy Annual Role Based Security Training Requirements
- Enhance awareness of IT and/or cyber security issues, threats and solutions.