In this course, you gain the skills to defend against social engineering attacks that threaten organizational security. You learn the technical and psychological methods of manipulation, misrepresentation and persuasion used by social engineers. Further, this course incorporates hands-on activities designed to understand the motivations and methods used by social engineers, to better protect your organization and prevent data breaches.
- Defend against social engineering deceptions that threaten organizational security
- Plan and evaluate security assessments for human weaknesses
- Promote vigilance and implement procedures to defeat deceptions
- Mitigate personnel vulnerabilities with security awareness
- Measure your organization?s preparedness for attacks