This (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification training course provides a thorough understanding of the information security risks and mitigation strategies critical to data security in the cloud. This CCSP training course covers the six domains of the Official (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), and prepares you to pass the CCSP exam and become a Certified Cloud Security Professional.
- Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing
- Differentiate between various as-a-service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies, and working with authorities during legal investigations
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments