This course provides practical methods and techniques that anyone can follow in order to construct an effective Business Continuity Management System in order to be able to anticipate and respond to incidents. Business Impact Analysis helps you identify the priorities for recovery and maintenance of essential business processes following a potential incident. Using this analysis, you can develop realistic plans that enable you to direct resources to the preservation and restoration of the infrastructure, data, systems, and applications that are essential to the continuity of business operations. An effective business continuity program also includes training, testing and plan maintenance.
- Implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Set BCM in the organizational context
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify business priorities
- Identify and respond to risk
- Coordinate the response following an incident
- Test, maintain, and improve the BCMS