This course provides practical methods and techniques that anyone can follow in order to assess and manage cyber security risk. The Risk Management Framework (RMF) helps you characterize the risks to your information and information systems and apply realistic, achievable controls to minimize those risks. By applying this framework you can ensure compliance with laws, regulations and policies by establishing and maintaining an acceptable security posture.
- Implement a standards?based, proven methodology for assessing and managing the risks to your organization's information infrastructure
- Apply Operational Risk Management (ORM) to information systems
- Institute actionable security mechanisms with measurable results
- Select and tailor security controls that satisfy requirements
- Maintain an acceptable security posture over the system life cycle