Attend this official (ISC)² Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) training course and get prepared to achieve this premier secure software development certification. This course provides you with in-depth coverage on the skills and concepts on the eight domains of software security. This includes Software Concepts, Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing, Lifecycle Management among others.
This CSSLP course is for Software Developers, Engineers, Architects, Penetration Testers and other IT professionals who have a minimum of four years experience in full-time Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in one or more of the eight domains covered in the CSSLP exam.
- Prepare for and pass the CSSLP Exam
- Identify security software requirements
- Follow secure coding practices
- Develop security testing strategy and plan
- Choose a secure software methodology
- Release software securely