This official ISACA CRISC certification course provides you with in-depth coverage on the four CRISC domains: risk identification; IT risk assessment; risk response and mitigation; risk and control monitoring and reporting.
IT and enterprise risk management is key to an organization’s operations and strategy. If you are an IT professional, risk and control professional, business analyst, project manager or compliance professional, this Certified Risk and Information Systems Control training course will teach you to defend, protect and future-proof your enterprise.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Risk and Information System Controls (CRISC) exam
- Identify the universe of IT risk to contribute to the execution of the IT risk management strategy
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk
- Continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls