In this Certified Network Defender (CND) training course, you will get prepped to pass the EC-Council CND 312-38 exam and learn the tactical skills needed to design and manage a secure network. Gain a solid understanding of defensive security and hands-on capability to handle all types of network defense. You will learn to ensure data security, properly configure networking technologies, and install defensive software to enhance confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The network is the front line in the cyber security war, and network administrators need to be ready to defend it. Get certified with EC-Council's Certified Network Defender (CND) certification and demonstrate you have a solid foundation of network security and the tactical expertise to secure data and build defenses in an enterprise network.
- Install, configure, and manage network security controls and devices
- Design, implement, and monitor security policies
- Harden hosts to secure them against intrusions
- Implement and configure VNPs and wireless network technologies
- Perform risk, threat, and vulnerability assessments