Achieve CISM certification with this official ISACA course. Gain an in-depth knowledge of the four CISM domains: security governance; risk management and compliance; security program development and management; and security incident management.
This Certified Information Security Manager course is designed specifically for information security professionals who are preparing to take the CISM certification exam.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events