An ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor is recognized as one of the leading authorities in the areas of IS auditing, control, and information security. This official CISA training course provides you with in-depth coverage of the five CISA domains that are covered on the CISA certification exam. These domains include auditing information systems; IT governance and management of IT; information systems acquisition, development, and implementation; information systems operations, maintenance, and support; and protection of information assets.
This course is designed specifically for experienced information security professionals who are preparing to take the ISACA CISA exam.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an IT governance structure
- Ensure that the IT organizational structure and human resources (personnel) management support the organization’s strategies and objectives
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices