This EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification course will prepare you to achieve this in-demand certification. Learn a detailed, methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis, including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence. This CHFI certification course provides the necessary skills to perform effective digital forensic investigations and covers the major tools and theories used by cyber forensic experts today.
Get prepped to successfully pass the EC-Council EC0-312-49 exam and receive a free exam voucher!
- Perform electronic evidence collections
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions
- Conduct thorough examinations of computer hard disk drives and other electronic data storage media
- Utilize forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files
- Perform anti-forensics detection
- Apply advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction