The Certified CISO (CCISO) EC-Council program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. Each segment of the program has been developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
- Prepare for the CCISO exam
- Navigate the day-to-day responsibilities of a CISO
- Consider the technical aspects of the CISO role from an executive perspective
- Plan security and financial strategies
- Align CISO tasks with business goals and risk tolerance