This official (ISC)2; Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) course prepares you for the CAP exam and provides in-depth coverage of the Risk Management Framework. It is the only security certification under the DoD8570 Mandate that aligns to each of the RMF steps. You will learn the skills and concepts in the 7 domains including RMF, Security Categorization, Security Controls implementation, assessment, monitoring and authorization.
The Risk Management Framework (RMF) is used by security professionals who are responsible for assessing risk and establishing documentation for their IT systems. Achieve this CAP certification and demonstrate your expertise in lifecycle cyber security risk management.
- Prepare for and pass the CAP Exam
- Define and implement a Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Select, tailor and document security controls
- Prepare for security control assessment
- Perform ongoing security control assessments