Learn the basics of Amazon Web Services.
Especially helpful if you do not have a technical background, this course introduces Amazon Web Services (AWS) products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. You will gain proficiency in AWS and become empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
- Key AWS compute and storage products and services, including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Store (EBS), Auto Scaling, CloudFormation templates, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and Amazon Glacier
- Key AWS security approaches
- Create an S3 bucket and manage objects associated with that bucket
- Launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- AWS online tools and resources