The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) credential and training seminar is ideal for those who require proven technical skills and practical security knowledge in hands-on operational IT roles. More specifically, SSCP will teach you to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Led by an (ISC)_ authorized instructor, the training and included course material for this official training seminar provides students with a comprehensive review of the information security knowledge and skills needed to be successful in IT operational roles. Additionally, this course will also help students successfully prepare for the SSCP exam as it covers all seven domains in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming SSCP training seminar, the resources provided to students include (ISC)_'s official courseware and Study tools which consist of the SSCP practice tests, flashcards and student handbook. When you combine the official (ISC)_ instructor-led training with the course material, this SSCP training seminar is a great resource for those interested in passing the SSCP exam or reviewing/refreshing their information security knowledge.
Students who register for this official SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 5 Days of SSCP Training from an Authorized (ISC)_ Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ SSCP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ SSCP Student Guide
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your SSCP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live Online training events only.
This (ISC)_ authorized SSCP training seminar is based on the seven SSCP domains of the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring students successfully prepare for the SSCP exam and enhance their overall competencies in cyber security.
- Domain 1: Access Controls
- Domain 2: Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 3: Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Domain 4: Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5: Cryptography
- Domain 6: Networks and Communications Security
- Domain 7: Systems and Application Security