Cloud Audit and Compliance is the ideal course for the those who are responsible for auditing, controlling, monitoring and/or assessing cloud services and providers. Over a period of 2-days this course provides students with a combination of lecture and hands-on activities, making it a great resource for learning best practices of cloud adoption and how the cloud impacts audit and compliance activities.
Additionally, this course provides students with a workshop environment in which they create and execute an audit plan based on their security policy. Students will work together to identify and assess risks within their own environments based on internal documentation as well as Cloud Security Alliance, NIST and vendor guidance papers.
While Cloud Audit and Compliance is an excellent stand-alone course, it is not uncommon for it to be taken in conjunction with CCSK PLUS the demand for this combination of courses resulted in the creation of the Cloud Security Boot Camp.
Students who register for this official Cloud Audit and Compliance training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 2 Days of Cloud Audit and Compliance Training
- Official Student Handbook for Cloud Audit and Compliance
- 1-on-1 Instructor Access; personal mentoring and content review assistance
- Loyalty Savings: Discounted Training Rates for CCSK Plus or CCSK Foundation
In Cloud Audit and Compliance, you will spend a total of 2-days reviewing all eight domains featured in your course material. Additional information on what you can expect to learn while reviewing each domain is found below.
- Domain 1: Cloud Baseline
- Domain 2: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Domain 3: Compliance Certifications, Standards and Frameworks
- Domain 4: FedRAMP
- Domain 5: Assessing Cloud Service Providers with CSA Tools
- Domain 6: Assessing Internal Consumption of Cloud Services
- Domain 7: Governance and Security for SaaS Adoption
- Domain 8: Security Controls and Tools for IaaS