CISSP-ISSAP is a recognized credential recognizing advanced expertise in the area of information security architecture. This official training seminar provides students with a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, mainly focusing on designing security solutions and providing management with risk-based guidance to meet organizational needs.
Whether a student is hoping to take the CISSP-ISSAP certification exam or learn more about information architecture, this course is packed with study tips and practical information. All that to be said, CISSP-ISSAP is a great resource for those hoping to review and refresh their information security knowledge while also identifying areas they need to study before writing the certification exam.
Students who register for this official CISSP-ISSAP: Architecture training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- Five Days of Official (ISC)_ Training from an Authorized CISSP-ISSAP Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSAP Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSAP Student Guide
- Practical Experience with Realistic Scenario Based Learning Activities
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CISSP-ISSAP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live OnLine Training Only
Intrinsec's official CISSP-ISSAP training course reviews the six CISSP-ISSAP certification domains featured in the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Reviewing the CBK will help students successfully prepare for the CISSP-ISSAP exam while also develop their overall competencies in information security.
- Domain 1: Access Control Systems and Methodology
- Domain 2: Communications and Network Security
- Domain 3: Cryptography
- Domain 4: Security Architecture Analysis
- Domain 5: Technology Related BCP and DRP
- Domain 6: Physical Security Considerations