This 5-day course developed exclusively by Interface Technical Training teaches the strategic and tactical roles of the Business Analysts and provides interactive coverage of the knowledge and skills necessary to master business analysis work. The most powerful approach to business evolution is the integration of Business Analysis and Project Management. During a project, business analysts report to the project manager in order to facilitate requirements gathering and analysis, communications, and stakeholder relationship management. Business analysis extends further across a product or service life-cycle than project management, assessing and assuring business value by providing the continuity necessary for business success from strategic analysis through operational maintenance.
After completing this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand Business Analysis
- Identify the role of the business analyst
- Understand the Business Development life-cycle
- Integrate business analysis within Portfolios, Programs, and Projects.
- Describe the relationship between projects and processes
- Learn the terms, tools, techniques, and deliverables associated with business analysis.
- Develop sound solution (product, service, process) design
- Understand the principles and practices for effective requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Understand Modeling techniques
- Expand knowledge of Strategic Planning and Enterprise Analysis
- Develop traceability, monitoring, and evaluation tools
- Gain a solid understanding of the five PMI-PBA domains: Needs Assessment, Planning, Analysis, Traceability & Monitoring, and Evaluation