This Cloudera developer training course delivers the key concepts and expertise participants need to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop.
- Understand what is Hadoop and what are the ecosystem components
- Hadoop Infrastructure & Data Management & Job Mechanics
- Querying Hadoop & working with Pig, Sqoop, Flume and Oozie.
- Analyze the benefits and challenges of the HDFS architecture
- Identify the role of Apache Hadoop Classes, Interfaces, and Methods
- Understand the role of the RecordReader, and of sequence files and compression
- Write a MapReduce job to implement a HiveQL statement
- Write a MapReduce job to query data stored in HDFS