CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services. Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization's IT systems. It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification course covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
CompTIA Cloud+ Exam reflects an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. It assumes a candidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs and work in a variety of different industries.
The new exam includes the new technologies to support the changing cloud market as many more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission critical systems, and hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations