This course will help cyber and non-cyber professionals better understand the issues and concerns surrounding cyber risk management. Attendees will be taught how to identify high-level risks, map their impact across an organization, and identify actionable mitigation strategies using hands-on labs and case studies.
- Recognize high-level cyber security concepts at a non-technical level
- Identify common risks prevalent in organizations
- Distinguish high-level security concepts to risks associated with technology, personnel, etc.
- Examine how to conduct cyber risk assessments within multiple areas
- Identify how to roll up multiple assessments across many areas into one comprehensive set of risks
- Identify how to perform mitigation, acceptance, etc. with identified risks