The Cloud Computing Concepts course highlights concepts and best practices for cloud architecture, design, security, and operations. Topics include leveraging cloud environments for critical assets or operations, and the impacts on data and application security, as well as legal, risk, and compliance considerations.
- Compare cloud service and deployment models and each’s impact on customer control and responsibilities.
- Identify data security strategies within cloud environments.
- Explain secure data center design concepts including example risks and security controls.
- Describe the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its relation to applications within cloud environments.
- Summarize concepts for building, operating, and managing physical and logical infrastructure for cloud environments.
- Outline privacy, legal, and audit requirements with cloud environments, and how it relates to evaluating providers.